Google Business is so important and has helped me secure many clients. I have been using Google Business for YEARS. Recently I got “banned” for not following the guidelines.
I don’t want this to happen to you.
Here is what I have learned:
1. No Keywords In Description – This means NO Realtor/Real Estate Agent. Just your business name.
2. No Home/ Business/Brokerage Addresses – We are service based and typically work in an area.
3. Use Areas Service ONLY – No more than 2 hours away from your main service area.
4. Only ONE profile per business, meaning as example do not create one for your real estate practice and one for your property management business.
5. Use your business website – do not redirect to social or any other site.
6. Use realistic working hours – No one works 24/7 [ Google spot checks ]
7. DO not make many edits at one time.
I made sure I copied all my Google Reviews “just in case” they were lost forever.
If your account has been suspended contact me at Carolyn@CarolynChebaro.com and I will do my best to help you:)